Thursday, July 14, 2011

I've discovered something amazing....

Pinterest!!!

A lovely wedding planners dream. Pinterest allows you to organize all your ideas in one place. If you're like me, you are constantly saving websites to your toolbar and the list just keeps growing and growing.. and growing. I wanted to share a few of my favorite finds recently.
I love this for so many reasons.... 1]My obsession with pennants is out of control 2] The tree trunk cake stand is awesome, surrounded by trunk candles 3] Look at the centerpieces in the background!!



How adorable!!! These little cupcake toppers will be making an appearance at my next party.



Fabric flower garlands... how cute would these look strung outside above a patio?


Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Love the cake and surrounding tables. Pennant lover here too! Can I come as a guest to your next party!

    ReplyDelete